formats, corrects and lays out the address correctly according to SAPO
(South African Post Office) requirements for PAMSS certification for
• Check, correct, translate, format and grade all mailing lists.
• Formats and lays out the address correctly according to SAPO
• Checks, corrects and grades mailing lists in order to qualify
for postage discounts.
• Checks suburb, town, postal code and corrects where necessary.
• Separates titles, names and initials.
• Programmatically translates Afrikaans into English or vice versa
depending on your requirements
• Checks naming conventions.
• Checks Post Box and street addresses to see whether they are
deliverable and it marks them as either xmailable
• Produces detailed reports and can separate into different output
files according to your needs.
• Flags foreign mail and puts into a separate file.
• Flags addresses that require manual intervention and puts them
in a separate file.
PAMSS ensures the quality of postal addresses on mail articles, which
leads to speedier, more accurate delivery and more cost-effective mailings.
It also helps to ensures that postal items are delivered within the
South African Post Office's set delivery standards.